“The Canopies (…) have been a great example of how to protect the public, how to bring the commercial space back in the town center and a great example of galvanized steel in the built environment.”
Why enter the award for duplex systems
- Get recognition for your project.
- Get featured in Hot Dip Galvanizing Magazine (distributed across Europe).
- Get profiled on our website.
- Be a part of our PR campaign.
- Win a unique galvanized watering can.
- Raise the profile of your practice.
Duplex award criteria
The GAGA Award Duplex Systems category will take into consideration projects that use galvanized steel coated with any of the organic coatings i.e. wet paints, powder coating etc. As with the architecture and engineering awards, it will include all sizes of project and the functionality as well as the aesthetics of the structure will be of interest. Judging of the awards is based on merit and not the scale of the project.
Previous winners of the Duplex Systems category: