You’ve come to the right place for inspiration and information on how to enter your project to the free, annual GAGA construction awards competition which has been running for over 20 years and celebrates the diversity of galvanizing. Thank you to all entrants of this year’s Galvanizing Awards. All short-listed entrants are featured in our awards brochure.
Who can enter
Whether you’re an Architect, Engineer, Constructor or Artist and your project has incorporated galvanizing in a sculptural installation or a large-scale development, we want to hear from you. All we need from you:
- Good quality photos
- A short description of where galvanizing was used.
Regardless of whether you have a small, artistic installation or a large-scale industrial building, all projects are judged on merit not scale, across six categories: architecture, engineering, detail, sustainability, duplex and art.
What type of project is eligible for the construction awards?
Why enter the GAGA construction awards
Entering construction industry awards offers fantastic opportunities to meet and network with other professionals. Enter the GAGA construction awards and raise your profile.
- Get recognition for your project.
- Get featured in Hot Dip Galvanizing Magazine (distributed across Europe).
- Get profiled on our website.
- Be a part of our PR campaign.
- Win a unique galvanized watering can.
- Raise the profile of your practice.